Treat yourself to our distinguished Napa Valley Wine Tasting
Indulge Your Senses in Napa’s Most Inviting Tasting Room…
Bourassa Vineyards maintains one of Napa’s most distinguished and intimate wine tasting rooms. For an unforgettable start to any Napa Valley wine tour, escape to our luxurious private lounge where friendly, expert staff will guide you through the range and depth of our award winning vintages. Forget the crowds and congestion common in other tasting rooms—at Bourassa, you’ll find only great wine, a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, and personal, attentive service. Make your appointment today, and experience the essence of Napa
View Larger Map
A Taste of Bourassa is $30 per person and includes:
- A sample of our Current Wine Releases.
- An overall educational experience explaining the Winemaking Process and the significance of Oak and Corks.
- One Tasting Fee Waived with a $200.00 purchase.
Our Reserve Tasting is $60 per person and includes:
- Tasting 6 Wines, incuding the 2011 Vinum Auri Cabernet Sauvignon ($180.00 per Bottle) in our Private Reserve room.
- An overall educational experience that explaining the Winemaking Process and the significance of Oak and Corks.
- One Tasting Fee Waived with a $500.00 purchase.
Call Today to Schedule a Private Tasting:
Open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00AM ~ Last Appointment at 3:30 ~ Closed Sunday & Monday
Call June - November to see if we can accomodate you on a Sunday or Monday
800-499-2366 or EMAIL: email@example.com
Visit our Tasting Room at:
190 Camino Oruga, Suite 5
Napa, CA 94558
Phone: 707 254-4922
Fax: 707 254-4931